Using a dress from Olivia's wardrobe as a template, I cut out the front, back, sleeves and neck. I didn't add seam allowances since this knit is reeeeally stretchy:
With the wrong sides together, I sewed the shoulder seams:
Then pinned and sewed the neck:
Then pinned and sewed the sleeves onto the dress:
Then sewed the sleeve seam down the underarm to the sides of the dress:
And TA DA! That's all there is to it! I even picked up another thrifted sweater which is waiting in my huge project pile...such a comfy, pretty fall outfit! Here's the little princess 'modeling' it. Although it would be nice to get a better shot of the dress, I'm in no hurry for her to start running around!